What is Simundia?
🛠 A coaching methodology to address HR challenges & increase employee engagement: managerial performance, wellness & happiness, DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion)
🌟 A community of hundreds of coaches in 40 countries
🤝 More than 200 customers from large & mid-size companies or scale-ups, who already trust us to deploy coaching with a largely positive ROI: Sanofi, BNP Paribas, Sodexo, Puig, Bain etc.
✅ Tens of thousands of satisfied Simundia coachees
🚀 And finally a team of more than 50 enthusiasts that will double by the end of 2022
With two fundraises of $2m and $10m from several funds (US & FR) as well as business angels experts in the sector, we are growing at a very fast pace to increase the reach & availability of coaching programs in as many companies as possible.
Simundia evolves in a hyper-growing environment in a booming market.
Therefore, your goal is to contribute to Simundia’s growth by leveraging our active clients’ revenues.
Among actionable levers: new opportunities with new interlocutors, upsell on bigger coverage and offers, creation of new programs, etc by taking into accounts your portfolio’s needs and priorities. Our sales approach is consultative driven.
We are working with various clients in many sectors and industries, as well as sizes : from start-up to CAC 40 companies, in the banking, luxury, insurance, tech, consulting industries.
A big + : our clients’ feedback are extremely positive and provide favorable conditions to develop your portfolio.
You will work closely with Martin (Simundia’ CRO - Chief Revenue Officer) and Delphine (AM Manager) but also with the rest of the AM team. We have a great and strong team spirit to help everyone grow!
- During your arrival quarter, you will go through a complete Sales training and ramp-up on your future portfolio to better understand our sales processes, integrate the speech and initiate new meetings/opportunities on your portfolio
- In “run”, you manage your own portfolio from A to Z and become responsible for your existing accounts revenues: you master your portfolio accounts, contexts, contacts, culture and sales strategy
- For each of them, you define your own Sales Strategy by leveraging all levers : renewals, upsell, creation of new opportunities, development of a strong link with key decision makers, negotiation of framing agreements, etc
- You work hand in hand with the CSM Team (Customer Success Managers) who are responsible of the operational roll-out of our contracts within our clients. They will share with you all feedback and key datas to help you create the link : feedback, quanti and quali reports, etc. You will therefore master all development needs of your clients and their teams.
- As you are also part of a big team, you will take part to transversal projects and take global initiatives > process amelioration, product amelioration, marketing etc . We expect from you to be proactive, to always think out of the box to help us improve our work!
- You have a strong challenger profile, with a target oriented approach
- You are a Sales person: you know how to identify new opportunities and close them
- You like to be in a “consultative” posture to listen and understand your clients’ needs in order to create the offer with the best added value to them
- You are interested by professional and individual development
- You have great relational skills and you are able to communicate with a very large community of clients and C-level decision makers
- Your written expression and orthography are perfect
- You have an entrepreneur spirit: you want to embark in a new adventure full of ambitions
- You have at list 5 years of B2B large accounts Sales expertise
- You are fluent in two European languages, including English. Ideally three!
- Very ambitious environment: Simundia is positioned to be the leader of Edtech. It has gained >200 customers in 4 years and grows >100% per year. We also double our staff and our revenue every year
- A mission that makes sense: to enable everyone to be more efficient, motivated and fulfilled in their work
- Coaching offered to all employees so they can develop soft skills on a daily basis
- Internal culture of ownership, which aims to allow everyone to develop, to take initiatives.
- A company wishing to promote the well-being of teams. Proposals for several activities: Team sport, CSR missions, Random Café, Atelier-Passion (cocktails, Kendama, etc.)
- Competitive package and BSPCEs, uncapped commissions
- The whole process can go quite fast: 2 to 3 weeks! Check out our Instagram page and subscribe: https://www.instagram.com/simundia/