What is Simundia?
🛠 A coaching methodology to address HR challenges & increase employee engagement: managerial performance, wellness & happiness, DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion)
🌟 A community of hundreds of coaches in 40 countries
🤝 More than 200 customers from large & mid-size companies or scale-ups, who already trust us to deploy coaching with a largely positive ROI: Sanofi, BNP, Sodexo, Puig, Bain etc.
✅ Tens of thousands of satisfied Simundia coachees
🚀 And finally a team of more than 50 enthusiasts that will double by the end of 2022
With two fundraises of $2m and $10m from several funds (US & FR) as well as business angels experts in the sector, we are growing at a very fast pace to increase the reach & availability of coaching programs in as many companies as possible.
In direct connection with the co-founders, you are responsible for exploring and launching Simundia's commercial activity in Italy. Your role is to find local partners, manage the launch of our offers, communication, be a marketing relay and obtain the first commercial results.
Commercial development of the Italian Market
- Identification of prospects, base on a good understanding of the market (lead generation)
- Lead canvassing campaign : email, phone
- Business meetings : HR, C-Levels and CEOs of start up
- Follow the commercial relationship and ensure the negotiation until closing
- Organize and participate in trade fairs
Participation in the launch strategy
- Market study : market size, interest for coaching etc.
- Participation in the cultural and linguistic evolution of Simundia helping us become a true international start up.
- Preparation for deployment in the country : recruitment of coaches, product adaptation, marketing strategy etc.
- Strong analytical capacity and a strategic mind
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and excellent autonomy
- Proven track record of being a top performer by consistently exceeding quota and outlined metrics
- Strong international dimension, excellent project management & communication skills (English and Italian as pre-requisites, a 3rd language is a plus)
- Self-motivated and driven professional
- Team player, demonstrating ability to think for the greater good and work with others
- Localisation : Paris or Milan
- Very ambitious environment: Simundia is positioned to be the leader of Edtech. It has gained >200 customers in 4 years and grows >100% per year. We also double our staff and our revenue every year
- A mission that makes sense: to enable everyone to be more efficient, motivated and fulfilled in their work
- Coaching offered to all employees so they can develop soft skills on a daily basis
- Internal culture of ownership, which aims to allow everyone to develop, to take initiatives.
- A company wishing to promote the well-being of teams. Proposals for several activities: Team sport, CSR missions, Random Café, Atelier-Passion (cocktails, Kendama, etc.)
- Competitive package and BSPCEs, uncapped commissions
- The whole process can go quite fast: 2 to 3 weeks! Check out our Instagram page and subscribe: https://www.instagram.com/simundia/