What is Simundia?
🛠 A coaching methodology to address HR challenges & increase employee engagement: managerial performance, wellness & happiness, DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion)
🌟 A community of hundreds of coaches in 40 countries
🤝 More than 200 customers from large & mid-size companies or scale-ups, who already trust us to deploy coaching with a largely positive ROI: Sanofi, BNP, Sodexo, Puig, Bain etc.
✅ Tens of thousands of satisfied Simundia coachees
🚀 And finally a team of more than 50 enthusiasts that will double by the end of 2022
With two fundraises of $2m and $10m from several funds (US & FR) as well as business angels experts in the sector, we are growing at a very fast pace to increase the reach & availability of coaching programs in as many companies as possible.
We are looking to bring onboard an enthusiastic & skilled sales leader, to help scale our fast-growing New Business Sales team. You will be responsible for a team of Account Executives (AEs) bringing in new logos across all segments, leveraging outbound & inbound motions. Your focus will be to hire, coach, and develop this team, while ensuring a strong focus on performance. You will need to work with Marketing, other Sales leaders, Sales operations, Product. This position will directly report to our Chief Revenue Officer, and your team will be a mix of experienced Simundia AEs and new AEs you will be responsible to hire.
- Hire AEs according to our ambitious growth plans
- Inspire, coach & develop your team
- Maintain a strong alignment with our values within your team: Joy, Simplicity, Care, Grit, Impact, Ownership
- Ensure a strong focus on performance, making sure we deliver on our mission to increase the reach & availability of coaching
- Provide directional leadership for Account Executives by overseeing daily activities and performance management in order to consistently meet or exceed individual and team goals
- Establish with the other New Business Sales manager best practices for how to scale & manage a sales team
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives and programs to help increase your team's productivity and train your team on value based selling
- Report on sales metrics and forecast accuratel
- Build & maintain close relationships with other teams & leaders (Marketing, Sales Development, Product, Account Management, CSMs...)
- 2 to 5 years managing Account Executives in fast-growing companies, ideally in the Edtech space
- Prior experience of delivering >50% of your target through outbound sales motions,
- Prior experience with complex & transactional sales cycles, on small, mid-size and large deals
- Proven track record of being a top performer by consistently exceeding quota and outlined metrics
- Excellent project management & communication skills (English and French as pre-requisites, a 3rd language is a plus)
- Self-motivated and driven professional
- Team player, demonstrating ability to think for the greater good and work with others
- Very ambitious environment: Simundia is positioned to be the leader of Edtech. It has gained >200 customers in 4 years and grows >100% per year. We also double our staff and our revenue every year
- A mission that makes sense: to enable everyone to be more efficient, motivated and fulfilled in their work
- Coaching offered to all employees so they can develop soft skills on a daily basis
- Internal culture of ownership, which aims to allow everyone to develop, to take initiatives.
- A company wishing to promote the well-being of teams. Proposals for several activities: Team sport, CSR missions, Random Café, Atelier-Passion (cocktails, Kendama, etc.)
- Competitive package and BSPCEs, uncapped commissions
- The whole process can go quite fast: 2 to 3 weeks! Check out our Instagram page and subscribe: https://www.instagram.com/simundia/